Really how about no:) I vote for buff lol. Shes fine the way she is:)
Don't worry, I would also buff pig. Nerf Pig is just a joke.
In my opinion and i'm sure the opinion of many she is in the bottom tier of killers, if not the weakest but people don't play against her enough to deal with her properly.
Don't worry, I would also buff pig. Nerf Pig is just a joke.
In my opinion and i'm sure the opinion of many she is in the bottom tier of killers, if not the weakest but people don't play against her enough to deal with her properly.
Oh ok:) I figured it was a joke:D glhf in your future games
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Really how about no:) I vote for buff lol. Shes fine the way she is:)
Don't worry, I would also buff pig. Nerf Pig is just a joke.
In my opinion and i'm sure the opinion of many she is in the bottom tier of killers, if not the weakest but people don't play against her enough to deal with her properly.
Oh ok:) I figured it was a joke:D glhf in your future games