More Pigs (Like Legion)
I would like us to be able to choose from different people who dress as Pig in the saw movies. Similar to how Legion have different members.
I would like us to be able to choose from different people who dress as Pig in the saw movies. Similar to how Legion have different members.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's definitely one of the things I expect from the legendary skins. Might be tough to sufficiently differentiate between them given the masks anonymity but I fully expect them to do this.
Amanda would be the only obvious difference as she was the only female pig so the others would have the male models. I'm fairly sure there were only 4 pigs in the saw series too so it would be exactly the same as legion.
#NerfPig XD