Themed End Game Collapse Music

Silent Hill EGC sirens playing through the whole EGC at MidWich

Upbeat Stranger Things music playing on Hawkins

End game collapse would be the perfect place to add in a little nod to each chapter. Having a jam which really brings those vibes would be sick (good sick) instead of the default EGC music.

Comments

  • @AshleyWB said:

    Silent Hill EGC sirens playing through the whole EGC at MidWich

    Upbeat Stranger Things music playing on Hawkins

    End game collapse would be the perfect place to add in a little nod to each chapter. Having a jam which really brings those vibes would be sick (good sick) instead of the default EGC music.

    I could get behind that, I'd fanboy over hearing the Halloween theme when i'm in EGC with Myers.

  • I've said it before.

    We. Need. The SAW theme.

    If they could sort out the reverse bear traps, making them an actual threat, the Saw main theme (Hello Zepp) should be included when wearing one and during EGC.