For anyone wanting to try silent hill games on pc

You can try playstation now, you will require a controller but they did have the silent hill hd collection for you to play

You can even activate a 7 day trial just to play a bit, my only issue is that the game is getting streamed to your pc and might fail from time to time

Comments

  • Still got Silent Hill on PS1 and Silent Hill 2 on PS2.

    Replayed Silent Hill 2 last week, as heard rumours it was possibly going to be revealed for DBD.

    It's good game. Around 10 hours play time.

  • Silent Hill on PC.png

    To hijack this post, ignore the trash fire that is the HD collection, just follow this guide.

    Obviously everyone needs to find their legit copies themselves, so this is more to get the stuff to actually run on pc.

  • Silent Hill 4 is waste of your time.

    Don't bother.

    The Trilogy will always be the best.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    Silent Hill 4 is waste of your time.

    Don't bother.

    The Trilogy will always be the best.

    I only played the first two.

    I remember having to buy Silent Hill 4 (The Room) for my friend as he looked too young ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • sorry. Pachinko machines only

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1310213#Comment_1310213

    I only played the first two.

    I remember having to buy Silent Hill 4 (The Room) for my friend as he looked too young ๐Ÿ˜‚

    It's the most braindead, back and forth, no thought put into it Silent Hill game I've ever played.

    Sucks Team Silent's B team were the ones responsible for it.

  • SH4 gets a lot of hate but i honestly liked it, give it a go thats the last game made by team silent

  • my old playstation is in a box and I know I have the SIlent HIll discs LOL packaed all that stuff up when I moved

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1310216#Comment_1310216

    It's the most braindead, back and forth, no thought put into it Silent Hill game I've ever played.

    Sucks Team Silent's B team were the ones responsible for it.

    I personally think SH4 is great. It's just very different from being a Silent Hill game gameplay wise, while keeping the atmosphere/tone. It's the last good SH game imo. If you wanna talk braindead, try Homecoming, and Book of Memories if it even counts.