Cross-save ?
Simple question, will cross-save ever be introduced? Will I ever be able to transfer my game data from PS4 to PC ? Thanks in advance :)
Tagged:
Trusted
Simple question, will cross-save ever be introduced? Will I ever be able to transfer my game data from PS4 to PC ? Thanks in advance :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They addressed this on the most recent stream. Basically, it's absolutely something that they (BHVR) would like to implement, but it depends on the outcome of discussions they're currently in the middle of with their partners (which I'm guessing means license holders, but could also be referring to platform owners like Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo).
Thanks a lot! :)
No worries, happy to help!