mini moris for all

I'm hoping hoping hoping for the rest of the killers to get a mini mori...

No idea how they would do it.

At the very least I hope with all the power of hoping, that all new killers from now on get a mini mori.

Comments

  • If its only for last downs go for it. If it removes regular mori from play I'm game

  • @Poochkips said:

    If its only for last downs go for it. If it removes regular mori from play I'm game

    I would imagine it would be something similar to the PH mini mori conditions. At a high level, some type of criteria would need to be met to beable to mini mori.

  • @The_Bootie_Gorgon said:

    I'm hoping hoping hoping for the rest of the killers to get a mini mori...

    No idea how they would do it.

    At the very least I hope with all the power of hoping, that all new killers from now on get a mini mori.

    I really like tge torment mechanic and hope it makes it to other killers in the future, it would fit perfectly with Pinhead for example. Obviously hed need a different way to apply it, but it was a good idea.

    Thats not to say every killer should have it. I think they should come up with things like that and apply them to varioys killers and have them do different things

  • @Dead_by_Gadfly said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/156361/mini-moris-for-all

    I really like tge torment mechanic and hope it makes it to other killers in the future, it would fit perfectly with Pinhead for example. Obviously hed need a different way to apply it, but it was a good idea.

    Thats not to say every killer should have it. I think they should come up with things like that and apply them to varioys killers and have them do different things

    maybe just licensed killers, but then ppl may complain about pay to mini mori...