Challenges

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION. YOU MAY 100% FEEL DIFFERENTLY THAN I AND THAT'S OKAY.


I just don't enjoy the challenges anymore. I thought I remembered someone in a dev stream mentioning they no longer wanted to make the challenges harder as the tomes progress but these new ones just take too long or aren't fun whatsoever. I love the challenges that are done in a game or two. Here are some examples or what I personally don't like. Your opinion may differ.

The word DIFFERENT should not be in any of the challenges. Things like "Chase 20 Different survivors" are not fun at all.

PS_Messages_20200527_125102(1).jpg

You shouldn't have to almost lose to get a challenge done. Such as Destroyer of Hope.

PS_Messages_20200527_125337(1).jpg

I understand that it's just 2 hits but (especially on console) this is much harder to do. I would prefer "Hit 4 survivors with the Huntress Hatchet." Not by so many meters away. Also this basically encourages farming.

PS_Messages_20200527_130135.jpg

The wording on this one is very weird and I don't think it fits Kate at all. Also requires you to be very close to death. This one isn't too hard to complete of course but I feel that "Wiggle off the killer's shoulder as Kate Denson 1 time" would make more sense seeing as she has Boil Over.

PS_Messages_20200527_130138.jpg

You can disagree. You may like it but I personally am not a fan. I love this game and I will continue playing but I just don't like these challenges. Thanks for reading!

Comments