Campers all morning
Yo killers that are camping ,WHY , ALL MORNING ,all I've seen is campers smh #NOSKILL
Yo killers that are camping ,WHY , ALL MORNING ,all I've seen is campers smh #NOSKILL
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Atleast pyramid head will heavily discourage camping. Cages spawn so far away by he gets there the survivor will be healed and gone.
Can't wait honestly, but 3 weeks is 3 weeks
As both a killer and survivor main I’m just going to put it out there that maybe you did something that triggered them and made them want to camp you 🤷♂️. I personally don’t like to camp but sometimes I gotta depending on the situation.
Nope each match , 5 gens first hook camping , some said it was a challenge , camping challenge BS , (BAD WORD) outta here , I don't play toxic cause I know how it is playing , I main both , but straight 12 matches and each one the same as last #NOSKILLINCAMPING