What I think about the Executioner
I just played one game as him and I am writing this while on the second game since it takes almost 30 minutes to get a game, so this is what I think about him now:
*His power is not too powerful, especially the punishment of the damned since it's range is incredibly low.
*His perks aren't strong and the most op build I can think with them is using Nurses Calling, Coulrophobia, Deathboumd and sloppy butcher.
*The cage of atonement isn't too good since we can't control where he will appear what can be a huge problem.
*The rites of judgement is weak and I think they should add a slowness effect on the survivor if they runs into it.
Conclusion: I don't think he is a killer too worth buying since his perks aren't too powerful and his power itself depends on the situation.
Comments