Losing Stuff

So I recently got teachable's from Quentin , I wanted to get them on david since I main him. I also still needed to get tapp perks on david. I got all of tapp's perks on david. (Perks Maxed) And I got every one from Quentin exept "Wake Up". Keep in mind I was player level 75 before. I played most of the night and got to Player level 79. I got tier 3 Pharmacy and Tier 3 Vigil from Quentin. Since I am on xbox I clicked "B" so it took me back to the screen where I can pick Survivor or killer or SWF. Then after 5 minutes I went to the main screen and turned my xbox off since it was hot then I called it night and went to bed. I woke up and then I go back on dbd and my stuff got reset by like 5 hours. I don't have pharmacy 3 anymore and I don't have Vigil 3 and My tenacity is only Tier 2. But I'm still Player Level 79. Stuff like my Rank and Player Level didn't go back 5 hours but my perks and stuff got reset 5 hours. I am glad they didn't get reset but I am confused about how they didn't.

Comments