If I'm playing a zone control killer, the dumbell shape of this map is almost a guaranteed win if I sit on one end of it. Plus it's fairly easy to predict where survivors will be moving between pieces of the map compared to the other ones.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That open middle section really helps me keep track of the Killer.
I don't know why, but I love this map so much as survivor.
Since the update regarding the loops, i think it's wretched shop for me. Doesn't matter if i play killer or survivor, it's the one i like the most.
If I'm playing a zone control killer, the dumbell shape of this map is almost a guaranteed win if I sit on one end of it. Plus it's fairly easy to predict where survivors will be moving between pieces of the map compared to the other ones.
Gas Heaven as s or k