The Executioner able to one shot survivors
I've noticed that when Pyramid Head uses his shock ability close to a healthy survivor he is able to sometimes instadown. It's probably a bug but I'm curious if anyone is able to pull it off consistently
I've noticed that when Pyramid Head uses his shock ability close to a healthy survivor he is able to sometimes instadown. It's probably a bug but I'm curious if anyone is able to pull it off consistently
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
drimmalor Mod › Posts: 779
10:45AM
"It's a bug as far as I'm aware, especially because the power description says nothing about one-shotting."
Yeah, it is a bug.