what number was the old 50% sensitive on console
I made a post on this earlier but, one of the Community managers said that the old 100% was 57 so what's 50
I made a post on this earlier but, one of the Community managers said that the old 100% was 57 so what's 50
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi, it should be:
412.5 / (100 / 50) * 100 / 720 = 28.65 %
I still think they should up the sensitivity more on console. I have it on 100 on console. On pc with controller, I have it at 60 (though using gentlemens bindings) and that 60 is still faster than consoles 100. It would be nice if they could add something like that for consoles.
For me the old 100% would be at 62% now
Old 100% is now about 80%, so, old 50% is now about 40%.
I play at 75% but that is just due to the wear and tear of the controller I have available. I'm sure there are alot of different preferences out there for controller users.