Legendary skin?
I think the idea of transforming your character into a complete new one is so cool. Technically we got 2 new survivors lol. Can't wait for them to come out on playstation so I can buy lisa.
I think the idea of transforming your character into a complete new one is so cool. Technically we got 2 new survivors lol. Can't wait for them to come out on playstation so I can buy lisa.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When they talked about legendary skins, League of Legends came up to my mind instantly. I like the idea that we can get more lore/new universe storyline from a new skin.
I really want to know how much they cost though. If you are not interested in Cheryl but wanna play as Lisa you still gotta purchase former.. which depending on the Lisa price may stop some people from purchasing them altogether.
also I wanna know if legendary skins come with their own audio/voice lines.
This brings in many possibilities to the game. Been thinking it would be cool if there were cosmetics that just made the character different. Like a Jeff the Killer outfit for Legion.