Exicutioner

As most of us know, The Pyrimad head is coming in June, What do you survivor mains think about him? I say he's pretty balanced and stops looping better than miss Hatchet. I know survivor mains would complain and ask for nerfs. But please honestly tell me what you think of him.

Comments

  • I honestly think he is very balanced, his cages are detrimental most of the time because they spawn as far away from the killer as possible making for quick 10 second saves, his power is easier to dodge then demo's and leaves you with a beefy slow down if you miss, and you can't strafe while dragging your massive ass sword on the ground. If anything he needs a buff.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    I honestly think he is very balanced, his cages are detrimental most of the time because they spawn as far away from the killer as possible making for quick 10 second saves, his power is easier to dodge then demo's and leaves you with a beefy slow down if you miss, and you can't strafe while dragging your massive ass sword on the ground. If anything he needs a buff.

    Thanks for the feedback, I do think he would need a buff but only a small one. I just don't want a Nerf for him because Noob3 destroyed survivors who didn't know how to play against him. And what do you think of the attack going through walls and pallets? To Op or perfectly balanced?

  • @RisingExecutioneMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1305951#Comment_1305951

    Thanks for the feedback, I do think he would need a buff but only a small one. I just don't want a Nerf for him because Noob3 destroyed survivors who didn't know how to play against him. And what do you think of the attack going through walls and pallets? To Op or perfectly balanced?

    I think being able to attack through walls and pallets is completely fine, if he couldn't he would need a lot more mobility while dragging his sword then he currently has, the mobility restrictions are what makes attacking through stuff fair, if he didn't have them then it would be like a demogorgon shred that could go through walls.

  • @MiniPixels said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1305969#Comment_1305969

    I think being able to attack through walls and pallets is completely fine, if he couldn't he would need a lot more mobility while dragging his sword then he currently has, the mobility restrictions are what makes attacking through stuff fair, if he didn't have them then it would be like a demogorgon shred that could go through walls.

    I agree. I can see some counters though. Of course every killer needs counters but Exicutioner's are similar to huntress's but different. Of course don't vault a window if they are using their power and strafe. Plus stay as far away as possible from them. Because their power would destroy you if close.