I was thinking about whether or not to do a summary on this one, but I figured since I'll probably make notes for myself I might as well share them. I'll get onto it this afternoon ๐
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pyramid head new killer.
Cross play.
"Incoming improvements" to ded servers and matchmaking.
@Fibijean ;)
I was thinking about whether or not to do a summary on this one, but I figured since I'll probably make notes for myself I might as well share them. I'll get onto it this afternoon ๐
Just to let you guys know, @ProfoundEnding, @snowflake102 and anyone else who was interested, the summary is now up: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155950/i-watched-the-4th-anniversary-stream-even-though-you-probably-did-too
I just saw it after I posted this:) Ah well