Pyramid Head |This is a first impression post|
DISCLAIMER:I HAVE NOT PLAYED THE PTB AS I PLAY XBOX SO THIS IS COMING FROM WHAT I AM VIEWING
Though I am so happy to see a tank like him and the game and he looks like fun however I should explain why I think he is fun
Pyramid Head is a killer that forces survivors to play differently, if you don't know he can counter DS and Borrowed IF you are in torment. What I will say is watch how he moves, through his camera when he uses his ranged attack he seems to move differently than normal, so move away from where he is looking towards (Like Huntress), when he misses he has to wait a bit from what it looks like and his power gauge goes down by a good portion
But overall nice job BHVR, i'll be monitoring some of the players over this PTB and see if anyone finds some extremely busted combination with him but i'll probably make another post like this when the PTB ends
BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING THAT BUFFS HIM I HAVE ONE OPTION I WILL ONLY ALLOW
THIS AS A SKIN

Comments