What's up with Pyramid Head's break animation?

Wouldn't it make more sense to have him cleave the pallet or wall with his knife? The cleave animation is even already made with the Final Judgement mini mori; him just loosely kicking a pallet seems kinda unfitting. Perhaps it'll be changed post ptb.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/155612/whats-up-with-pyramid-heads-break-animation

    I agree but I’m ok with it, I haven’t seen his breakable wall animation though so maybe he uses it there, huge missed opportunity if he doesn’t use it. I’ve yet to get the new map as him though, which is funny considering the spawn rate is supposed to be higher. Good practice for older maps though.

    He still just kicks the wall. I think the main reason for this is because usually all break animations have the killer hit whatever it is twice and they couldn't do that with Pyramid Head's huge knife and make it look realistic or believable that he could swing it fast enough for the break animation twice.

  • @Spooky13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1304808#Comment_1304808

    He still just kicks the wall. I think the main reason for this is because usually all break animations have the killer hit whatever it is twice and they couldn't do that with Pyramid Head's huge knife and make it look realistic or believable that he could swing it fast enough for the break animation twice.

    You know how it's usually fixed in video games? Berserk overswing.

  • @Altarf said:

    Wouldn't it make more sense to have him cleave the pallet or wall with his knife? The cleave animation is even already made with the Final Judgement mini mori; him just loosely kicking a pallet seems kinda unfitting. Perhaps it'll be changed post ptb.

    Remember that this is the PTB.They will obviously change his wall break animation at one point.