I don't know whether "Its Travelin Time!" or "Every town... has an Elm Street." is more appropriate here
Gonna spread the horror with pyramid head lol
Freddy: Hahaha welcome to my world bi- wait where am I?
@KingOfBadRNG said:Freddy: Hahaha welcome to my world bi- wait where am I?
@KingOfBadRNG said:
Poor man went the wrong way after all survivors using mist from previous game.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know whether "Its Travelin Time!" or "Every town... has an Elm Street." is more appropriate here
Gonna spread the horror with pyramid head lol
Freddy: Hahaha welcome to my world bi- wait where am I?
Poor man went the wrong way after all survivors using mist from previous game.