Devs - Can you explain why servers are so awful?
I can sit and play fortnite or titanfall on my PS4 for hours and never once experience a drop or lag. I can stream 4k movies and never buffer.
However, when I play DBD I get disconnections at least once or twice every day or two. Plus I will get frequent lag. I'm not receiving long bans yet, but I have times where I intentionally don't play DBD for a day or two when your servers are being really awful because I am worried about getting long term bans. It's also annoying to get frequent lag when I have no issues with anything else pertaining to my internet.
Again, the one and only time I have any issues is when I play DBD. In other words, it is the servers you force us to use that are the problem because I don't experience these issues with anything else, ever.
Comments