Dont Nerf Pyramid Head
Dont even nerf the survivors perks. They are strong and should be left alone but I digress, Pyramidhead is a great killer where he is at. Let's keep him that way.
Dont even nerf the survivors perks. They are strong and should be left alone but I digress, Pyramidhead is a great killer where he is at. Let's keep him that way.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really wish they will leave the killer as he is, because h's fine, but survivors mains will cry about not being able to use DS, BT... And once enough people will have bought the DLC, they will nerf the hell out of him.