Is this border a placeholder?
The razor wire border isn't actually going to look like this in the live game right? :(
also yes i know lithe and sprint burst don't stack I was switching and the game started
Tagged:
Mod
The razor wire border isn't actually going to look like this in the live game right? :(
also yes i know lithe and sprint burst don't stack I was switching and the game started
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume there will be changes when it goes live.
It does look low res for me as well.
Anything on the PTB is subject to change. Any constructive feedback is always welcomed.
I hope this is one of those changes, because right now it looks like someone made a fan-edit over the game using ms paint