No anniversary event this year or did I miss it?
They didn't say anything about it specifically. I assume it will just be a double BP week + the return of the Gruesome Gateau.
When is it happening?
You didn't hear it from me, but if you watch some of the Silent Hill footage during the stream, you might spot a little something.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They didn't say anything about it specifically. I assume it will just be a double BP week + the return of the Gruesome Gateau.
When is it happening?
You didn't hear it from me, but if you watch some of the Silent Hill footage during the stream, you might spot a little something.