DBD Board Game!

Who would be interested in doing some art for the DBD board game? Mostly looking for card art, like character sheets and teachables. Some of the components are pictured above. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!

Who would be interested in doing some art for the DBD board game? Mostly looking for card art, like character sheets and teachables. Some of the components are pictured above. LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
omg...a board game. Exciting! Do you have a link to what work you have done, rules, and time tables?
I would love to help with art...but I also think I should practice way more before doing anything this big.
I can't wait to see how things go though. Keep us updated.
Heck yeah I do! I am finishing up the teachables right now, and then the next step will be to create the card art. Ideally, I would put it on tabletop sim so people could play it more easily. I really hope there is enough interest that the devs would consider kickstarting a licensed game at some point.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2359/dbd-board-game-print-and-play-edition#latest
Nice! Take a look
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/25579/dbd-board-game/p1?new=1