What does sandbagging mean?

Hi I'm new to the forum.

I was reading through some posts and notice people mention "sandbagging" and "tunneling" I understand what looping means but I can't seem to figure these two out. :)


Thank you in advance for answers!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • sandbaggin usually mean, stop in front of other survivor to don't let him espace to evoid a killer hit


    and tunneling mean chase all the time the same survivor to kill him super fast without letting him a chance to heal or do gens or anything

  • @JLF Welcome first off. Second Sandbagging is teammates that unhook in front of the killer with no borrowed time, body block you in, urban evasion around the map not helping out while waiting for everyone to die, just not participating and helping out.

  • when a survivor intentionally or unintentionally causes the death of another survivor

  • I thought that sandbagging was specifically when you're being chased by the killer and run into another survivor to make the killer chase them instead, so I'm surprised everyone else seems to have a different perspective. But I suppose as a broad definition, we can all agree that sandbagging essentially just means sabotaging the other survivors in some way.