A nerdy wish
Now I know this isn't going to happen. It's just a wish, but I'd really love to see a doctor who chapter.. weeping angels and the doctor can have different cosmetics for outfits. I'd be thrilled to see that..
Now I know this isn't going to happen. It's just a wish, but I'd really love to see a doctor who chapter.. weeping angels and the doctor can have different cosmetics for outfits. I'd be thrilled to see that..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After that we can have an Avengers chapter lol. Thanos running around tearing up reality and getting teabagged at pallets :)
Nah. He would snap resulting in 2 random survivors dying and the match ending.
Out of all the possible enemies, you pick the one that can be completely locked out of playing the game by a single survivor?