PTB Release
What time is the PTB release today for the new killer, survivor and map UK time please? I can't find the info anywhere, is there a link?
Tagged:
Trusted
What time is the PTB release today for the new killer, survivor and map UK time please? I can't find the info anywhere, is there a link?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea I don't know either I wan a say around 2 it'll drop.
There has been no official confirmation about when the PTB will release, only unofficial "leaks". The only thing that has been officially confirmed is that the PTB will not launch until after the stream.
Alguien sabe como se consigue o cual es el codigo para la ptb ?
Go to properties in the dead by daylight options on steam then search the tab beta and then select PTB.
(Ve a las propiedades del dbd en Steam busca la opcion Beta y elegi PTB)