new killer

who do you think the new killer is

Comments

  • Mr Bean would be too OP.

    It won't be Hoffman, sadly. That would brilliant. But I'm of the opinion he should of been in over Amanda...but I've had that argument so many times.

    Predator had his own game released about a month ago, so you can count him out.

    Slenderman is a real marmite with fans...I'm not sure he'll ever be included.

    Pyramid Head is also not a valid candidate, although he was a rather creepy villain in Silent Hill.

    Pennywise may be difficult as Stephen King is protective about including his creations and property in games, apparently. But wasn't Pennywise originally teased for Fortnite? He's a maybe.

    Alien has been overexposed in games, in my opinion. But is a possibility.

    Jason is my ideal inclusion, but there might be too much legal red tape to include him. I am hopeful however.

    Pinhead wasn't listed and he could actually be likely.

    But my pick is Candyman...

  • Just can’t wait for the moment when they release it and it’s NOT gonna be candyman.

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Mr Bean would be too OP.

    It won't be Hoffman, sadly. That would brilliant. But I'm of the opinion he should of been in over Amanda...but I've had that argument so many times.

    Predator had his own game released about a month ago, so you can count him out.

    Slenderman is a real marmite with fans...I'm not sure he'll ever be included.

    Pyramid Head is also not a valid candidate, although he was a rather creepy villain in Silent Hill.

    Pennywise may be difficult as Stephen King is protective about including his creations and property in games, apparently. But wasn't Pennywise originally teased for Fortnite? He's a maybe.

    Alien has been overexposed in games, in my opinion. But is a possibility.

    Jason is my ideal inclusion, but there might be too much legal red tape to include him. I am hopeful however.

    Pinhead wasn't listed and he could actually be likely.

    But my pick is Candyman...

    personally not sure about that because the king said his freind says it was not candyman

  • Penhead confirmed

  • @Hero_awesome said:

    Penhead confirmed

    how has it been confirmed

  • Pen Head? Is his power the ability to write award-winning novels?

  • @Dr_Loomis said:

    Pen Head? Is his power the ability to write award-winning novels?

    pencil skin for 1080 auric cells?

  • And the rubber topper head...a DBD Mobile exclusive.

  • @GreenPufferFish said:

    who do you think the new killer is

    #Mrbeanforkiller