The rift-rewards problem
I got to tier 36 on the rift, but I didn't get rewards from the tier 35...Is that a problem or will I get my rewards later? Specification: when I reached tier 35 and went to claim my rewards there was a message saying that there was an error with the client shop.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Can someone help me please?
if restarting the game doesn't fix the issue, I would advise filing a Support ticket, and they should be able to help with your issue. You can contact Support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I don't think that devs have this access level
I restarted the game multiple times and it didn't fix the problem yet. I get the rest of the rewards though, but not the ones at the 35th tier. Thanks for the help, I will contact the Support.
So there's nothing they can do?
No, that's not true. The devs definitely have the power to grant items to particular players, and I'm almost certain I've seen numerous people with the same issue get helped by Support in the past. Contacting them is the best thing to do 😊
They can fix this bug that will probably automatically give you your reward so don't worry, they will fix it quickly
Thanks guys <3 much love
Happy to help! Hope it gets sorted quickly ❤️