DC to hatch

It needs to be removed. I've had a couple games now against swf who DC on pickup so their friend can get hatch right in my face, and it's absolutely idiotic. At the very least implement a timer like when the 2nd to last surv dies or escapes so they cant do it right in your face, but actually have to survive for a couple seconds.

Comments

  • I have mixed feelings on this. Yes it’s an unfair play 💯 but is it really a win for the survivors? They lose far more bloodpoints than the killer (an entire games worth vs an actions worth) and are penalized for a progressively larger period of time.

    Is that not enough?

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    I have mixed feelings on this. Yes it’s an unfair play 💯 but is it really a win for the survivors? They lose far more bloodpoints than the killer (an entire games worth vs an actions worth) and are penalized for a progressively larger period of time.

    Is that not enough?

    I think it's more the feeling of unfairness that your win is sullied and robbed by someone literally flipping the table out of rage.