So funny!!
Hah
He’s always with us lol.
Fake. I don't see Jeff.. i mean Jesus.
This has already been reported. If possible upvote that one.
In the form of a Dweet. I knew it 😇
@Dwight_Fairfield said:In the form of a Dweet. I knew it 😇
@Dwight_Fairfield said:
Who else could be? He’s obviusly a Dweet.
I always knew Dwight was our lord and savior!
Who else but our lord and savior could be so amazing with healing and saving others?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So funny!!
Hah
He’s always with us lol.
Fake. I don't see Jeff.. i mean Jesus.
This has already been reported. If possible upvote that one.
In the form of a Dweet. I knew it 😇
Who else could be? He’s obviusly a Dweet.
I always knew Dwight was our lord and savior!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-Tm0h0WxfsWho else but our lord and savior could be so amazing with healing and saving others?