Maybe put perks in categories?
Any thoughts on having perks put in categories and only allowing one perk per category. For example DS and Head On in the same category and can't be used together.
Any thoughts on having perks put in categories and only allowing one perk per category. For example DS and Head On in the same category and can't be used together.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it’s an interesting idea but probably not be implemented since definitions are hazy in the community. Like players call Dead Hard a second chance perk.
Imagine. So dead hard or decisive strike? Decisive strike or borrowed time? Borrowed time or WGLF? The more I think about it the more I think a nerf like this is a bad idea.