I got a couple of questions about the game:)

(1) are they going to fix gen times and match making soon?


(2) they need to remove ranks because there's no point in ranking up all it does is get players to be salty towards low rank players or new players:(

Just remove the rank system plz:)

(3) what is the state of the game? Is it dying? Or is it growing? Or same amount of players that come and go?


(4) what has changed? Any nerfs/buffs? New features?


Also they need to remove the ingame chat:)so that players can't give toxic comments

Comments

  • Edit: Okay I don't know why but the post I made got garbled into a mess, let me retype that.

    1. They have addressed Generator Times in the previous update, but I don't think they will be making anymore changes to it in the near future. As for Matchmaking, they're making a new MMR-based matchmaking system which will hopefully replace the current ranking system.
    2. I feel like the Ranking System itself will still stay, as there are achievements tied to it. But I don't think they will be relevant when the new matchmaking system is out and live. So I think it will stay just as a personal gauge of how much you've played that season.
    3. I think it is growing actually, just checked Steam DB and it has a slow uptick in playercount during certain hours. Though it isn't growing a whole lot.
    4. Right now we're just waiting for the next Chapter to be released, but we've received confirmations that Clown will be getting a buff soon.
    5. I don't think they need to remove the endgame chat, mainly because you can just close it by clicking the arrow right next to it.
    2020-05-25 13_36_24-Dead by Daylight · AppID_ 381210 · SteamDB.png 2020-05-25 13_36_45-Dead by Daylight · AppID_ 381210 · SteamDB.png


  • @DelsKibara said:

    Edit: Okay I don't know why but the post I made got garbled into a mess, let me retype that.

    1. They have addressed Generator Times in the previous update, but I don't think they will be making anymore changes to it in the near future. As for Matchmaking, they're making a new MMR-based matchmaking system which will hopefully replace the current ranking system.
    2. I feel like the Ranking System itself will still stay, as there are achievements tied to it. But I don't think they will be relevant when the new matchmaking system is out and live. So I think it will stay just as a personal gauge of how much you've played that season.
    3. I think it is growing actually, just checked Steam DB and it has a slow uptick in playercount during certain hours. Though it isn't growing a whole lot.
    4. Right now we're just waiting for the next Chapter to be released, but we've received confirmations that Clown will be getting a buff soon.
    5. I don't think they need to remove the endgame chat, mainly because you can just close it by clicking the arrow right next to it.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/1KZKJBOY3FWW/2020-05-25-13-36-24-dead-by-daylight-appid-381210-steamdb.png

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/DNFP1Q2OP92O/2020-05-25-13-36-45-dead-by-daylight-appid-381210-steamdb.png

    Ok thanks:)