My experience and opinion

Before I start, this is my opinion and I tried writing short but there is much more that I could write. I know it is not written well but I tried saying as much as I could and as short as possible.

I haven’t played for 2 months and came back yesterday and imo this entire game is horribly designed. As a red rank solo survivor I literally pity killers how easy it is to escape and the few matches I played as survivor I didn’t die once nore get hooked more than once because it’s survivor sided. There are solo survivors that know how to play in red ranks but there are swf survivors who are clueless without their other 3 friends and mic's which makes it easier for killer but harder for the solo survivor because they are just dog ######### bad. I’m 30 and don’t have the patience when I get hooked having to watch other 3 survivors spread across the map in corners crouched not doing ######### because they are scared without mic's and when chased they waste 5 pallets in 30 sec to still go down.

As a former rank 1 killer now rank 14 due to not playing I still get red rank survivors. Now playing killer is not fun at all because there is 2 types of survivors. There are swf that have many hours together where you can tell after 1 min there is no need playing and there is swf that are playing solo and are so bad that it’s not even fun killing them. Based on my few games as killer yesterday and today the majority of swf players is pretty bad too but the problem is they’re on mic's. You hook one and he tells his buddy that killer is coming in his direction and that guy is dog ######### but he knows from where you’re coming so he can either start running away or position himself and run you 2-3 times and slam pallet, where you basically already lost match because he tells his buddies to go other side to do gens. There is one female streamer I watched the last few days, I’ll just say she has “ ch..z” in her name, that is disgustingly toxic and her stream shows how ######### people can be. If you’re playing 4 vs 1 on mic's with friends on a game that is easy as a single person you should have enough respect and shut your mouth when you escape because you didn’t come to play you came to boost your low life ego.

P.S. For those thinking every post like this means the writer is mad or bad, I’m not, it’s just how it is and everyone that plays both sides knows what I’m talking about.

Comments

  • @RandomPlayer said:

    Before I start, this is my opinion and I tried writing short but there is much more that I could write. I know it is not written well but I tried saying as much as I could and as short as possible.

    I haven’t played for 2 months and came back yesterday and imo this entire game is horribly designed. As a red rank solo survivor I literally pity killers how easy it is to escape and the few matches I played as survivor I didn’t die once nore get hooked more than once because it’s survivor sided. There are solo survivors that know how to play in red ranks but there are swf survivors who are clueless without their other 3 friends and mic's which makes it easier for killer but harder for the solo survivor because they are just dog ######### bad. I’m 30 and don’t have the patience when I get hooked having to watch other 3 survivors spread across the map in corners crouched not doing ######### because they are scared without mic's and when chased they waste 5 pallets in 30 sec to still go down.

    As a former rank 1 killer now rank 14 due to not playing I still get red rank survivors. Now playing killer is not fun at all because there is 2 types of survivors. There are swf that have many hours together where you can tell after 1 min there is no need playing and there is swf that are playing solo and are so bad that it’s not even fun killing them. Based on my few games as killer yesterday and today the majority of swf players is pretty bad too but the problem is they’re on mic's. You hook one and he tells his buddy that killer is coming in his direction and that guy is dog ######### but he knows from where you’re coming so he can either start running away or position himself and run you 2-3 times and slam pallet, where you basically already lost match because he tells his buddies to go other side to do gens. There is one female streamer I watched the last few days, I’ll just say she has “ ch..z” in her name, that is disgustingly toxic and her stream shows how ######### people can be. If you’re playing 4 vs 1 on mic's with friends on a game that is easy as a single person you should have enough respect and shut your mouth when you escape because you didn’t come to play you came to boost your low life ego.

    P.S. For those thinking every post like this means the writer is mad or bad, I’m not, it’s just how it is and everyone that plays both sides knows what I’m talking about.

    Yeah, that