daily rituals game options
I hear devs are looking into daily rituals because they are killer sided which they are, but i like a game options to switch to just survivor daily or just killer daily here's why...
On ps4 i can play killer fine so most likely i'd keep it at both killer /survivor daily but on steam i can't play killer because it's too laggy a lot of the time and makes it playable, but i can play survivor just fine. But mostly killer dailys show up and i want the bloodpoints but some killers are harder than others. I have to skip the daily altogether. I know someone said they wanted you to try different roles and get out of you comfort zone but I play this game for fun. Why should I be forced to play a role I don't enjoy or for my case, having sucky computer and bad internet.
Comments