Again, I'm just a forum user. I play this game just like you, if you're asking for my real name, I would never share that especially on a public forum like this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think you can refund in-game purchases, I know Steam wouldn't so I doubt BHVR would.
You can try to open a Support Ticket if you'd like:
Though I doubt you'll get a response or a refund.
Ok who are you
Just a forum user, if you're asking if I am a mod or a dev, I'm not.
But I'm willing to help out.
Ok who are you I just want to know
Again, I'm just a forum user. I play this game just like you, if you're asking for my real name, I would never share that especially on a public forum like this.
Ok the game is fun by the way good game lol😁
Hello
Are you the creator of dead by daylight yes or no whoever was talking about the refund last time
No, they're not the creator, or a developer (and neither am I). As they told you, they're just an ordinary forum user like yourself.
Does the compendium close at all
Ok ok I wasn't asking that question I was talking to someone else thank you
Can I guys play with you in dead by daylight I'm kind of bored
Hello is anyone there?
Do you guys play on switch computer phone Xbox or PS4