So, I was looking at the black skull and I was reminded of Imhotep in the Mummy (Brendan Fraser movie 1999) dying at the end in the ... souls? Whatever.
Then I thought about the bad Tom Cruise remake and Ahmanet's sarcophagus getting brought up through the ... mercury I think it was. (I do note in the image, the "goo" isnt around his eyes but he does sink down into it...)
Then I though 1999 movie poster with the Imhotep's face in the sand storm...reminded me of the bottom corner of the image that everyone thinks is Candyman with bee's in his mouth.
They announced it was a horror icon dating back...well, the Mummy is a classic that predates even Jason and Alien..plus it could be an emotional thing to add as it could open the door to killers in the dark universe (Dr Frankenstein, Dracula, Jekyl/Hyde etc).
Perhaps it will be more that just Imhotep. Skin to make the Mummy look like Ahmanet as well (Like Legion with more than one character).
In the Mummy 1999, Imhotep was afraid of cat (at first) and the Dev's all put cat pics on twitter...yeah...!
The desk photo with the D&D skull in the green cube. Yep, mummy skull....
Is all this I've posted likely? Nope, not at all as other theories have a lot more evidence. But, just putting the idea out there. Plus if it is Imhotep I can say I told you so :)
or do you need a new section called "LOL Yeah right" :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were would you put my idea on this?
or do you need a new section called "LOL Yeah right" :)
Who is the one between jason and candyman?
Also who is the thing between Pyramid head?
The first is Norman Bates from Psycho and the other is the Predator from the Predator series
Dude. You need to go watch psycho right meow!
And make sure its the original not the remake!
Waits in corner for answer :(
I would probably put them in the "very unlikely" section
Idc what killer and survivor it is I just want overall good perks for once