What killer should I play for a bit

I'm just testing killers so tell me what I should play. Most of them are not leveled up so ;) if I missed any comment it

Comments

  • You forgot hillbilly and nurse.

    I'd mostly suggest you try out them all and find which one you enjoy

  • @Player35 said:

    You forgot hillbilly and nurse.

    I'd mostly suggest you try out them all and find which one you enjoy

    Yeah it would only allow 10

  • first thing, when was this made, because there are some killers that are not on here.

    Second, try trapper for a bit to widen your game sense and planning ahead. this helps with perk management (or abuse)

    Like, i prefer legion (i dont even use his ability that often) and i run stuff that punish less from lunge surfing. like unrelenting. but yeah, i started with trapper, gathered some game sense then changed to legion because people hate him and there is so much potential without being an #########.

  • dont, start with oni. you come out as a scum. if you do, please be fair so your not some ######### that ruins the game for other new players. so many fall in this (mainly survivors with there satanic butt dance)

  • Yeah I could only put 10 people on it it was made at 2 PM today

  • @dociscool said:

    I'm just testing killers so tell me what I should play. Most of them are not leveled up so ;) if I missed any comment it

    Oh and to give more info I'm not new to the game just trying to play oth ere r killers