So is 144fps gone?
Since the game's launch I've always enjoyed being able to play at 144fps, but with this change to the ini files, is there any hope of the ability to play DBD at 144fps soon? Like, not put it on the back burner for 6 months soon?
Since the game's launch I've always enjoyed being able to play at 144fps, but with this change to the ini files, is there any hope of the ability to play DBD at 144fps soon? Like, not put it on the back burner for 6 months soon?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh my god you are my savior. I thought that since they didn't allow people to edit the ini files this fix didn't work. Thank you so much!