Against the rules?

So theres two chicks that I run into every so often. They were nice to me a few games and so i started being nice to them and thats turned into everytime i see them and Im killer I let them farm off me. This happens maybe once a month and we just goof around. They hit me with pallets, i slap them, we dance, goofy things.

Well tonight there was a Karen in the lobby. USUALLY people figure out whats going on and I let them farm off me too, but this person was not happy, she dc'd, recorded it and sent the vid off to bhvr. Im assuming shes not lying about that, so what's the deal? Is that against the rules?

Also, even if it is, laugh at the Karen

20200523_225938.jpg


Comments

  • It’s that or tunnel the easy person and make it a 3v1 and I’ve had people come close to winning. When I do it

    but I only use it with a newish player in my lobby and you can tell the hold w can’t loop guy/girl.

    the idea behind it is people think they need to get them up and them getting up isn’t honestly helping the team

    but they think it is also let’s newbies get some bp

  • Not ban worthy, I have been reported for teaming with the killer, 1 survivor didn't do ######### all match, I missed 1 ruin skillcheck and the survivor started telling me ######### via psn msgs, all through the match, I was using bond (I usually play solo) and I was able to see the survivor just following the rest of us not doing anything, I saw that survivor hiding in the locker, I dropped a pallet, told the killer to follow me with the gestures, random survivor got upset because I told the killer that survivor was in the locker, DC'ed told me ######### after and said that they recorded the match and sent it in, I haven't been banned.

    Don't sweat it dude, you won't be banned for farming.

1 2 ›