PC - Dead hard and possible connection issues cause super speed Meyers?

1: Enter killer match as Meyers on Grim Pantry - Blackwater Swamp

2: Play the game normally for 4 generators (they went pretty quickly)

3: Engage in a short chase with Kate Denson (she was injured and I was in Tier 3)

4: She uses dead hard to evade my attack

5: My movement suddenly becomes very jumpy, friends in the voip I was in claim I started sounding robotic (implied connectivity issues)

6: Jittery movement is somehow faster than standard movement, I'm able to catch up to other survivors very quickly while they are at a full sprint.

7: I down and hook the other survivors I haven't yet before staring at them as they were leaving, as it felt like cheating at that point.

8: I received a rank update error upon game completion, kicking me back to the main menu

Character played: The Shape

Perks played: Nurse's Calling 3, Bitter Murmur 1, BBQ and Chili 1, Sloppy Butcher 1

Map: Grim Pantry - Blackwater Swamp

Frequency of the issue: Began happening once toward the end of the game, then persisted through the end of the match.

No images or video sadly but I do have the log, attached.

DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments