The same bug that let you stuck on the hook
I presences the same bug that was happening since the last chapter.
I was playing as survivor yesterday on PS4, in the Saloon map, and I was hooked for the second time. Then the other survivor came to rescue me, and when he try it something strange happened: he took the hit and rescue me, so he felt and I stay stuck on the hook, the killer saw that and took advantage of that.
I don't know if this is something about the connection with the server or if is some kind of issue present in the game, cause I saw this bug happened some times, since the last chapter was released.
It's not very frequent, but some times this bug happened with me and my friends, and I already saw it happened in videos clipped by community and posted on social medias.
And you guys can see all this on this video that I had clipped when the bug happened.
https://youtu.be/7noFjYl73Xg
Comments