PSA: Perks/add-ons/offerings are sorted in alphabetical order.
Jesus christ how did I not know this? Everything is sorted in alphabetical order within their respective color scheme. Mind. Blown.
Jesus christ how did I not know this? Everything is sorted in alphabetical order within their respective color scheme. Mind. Blown.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They are but I still get confused and forget which perk is in which page purely because of how they are structured. A-Z then based on Rarity.
Not to mention I have an Icon Pack that makes that even more confusing.
I know, I know. I want a search function so bad. But still! There is some order in the chaos :)