THIS OUTFIT IS A JOKE
new standard
I‘m lost for words...
new standard
I‘m lost for words...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Everyday is leg day
Now I can say I‘m really sad, because I was so happy that Claudette gets a new outfit, but if I saw it in the shop and tried some combinations with other skins, it looks just weird.
The head I don’t like but that’s only my taste, but this legs in this jeans... the new outfit was leaked weeks ago, so much work and time. How could the devs release such a disproportionated design? Would anybody buy this? It costs 21.600 shards or 1080 auric cells!!
PLEASE DEVS, FIX IT!!
I think she looks really fine in this outfit. I bought it right away...I have no complaints!☺
We need more comments here! I think Claud is looking fine with her new meaty legs. I was surprised to see body-type changes like this. I hope they make thicker skins for other avatars too.
What's everyone's opinion on Claude newest outfit??
Ok,her calfs look absolutely ridiculous in this outfit 😂
It would make sense with Meg but not Claudette.
Don't really like the hair on Claud. The top and pants are okay. I love the Jake outfit though 💜
Use the new head and top if u dislike the pants