Challenge - Design your Wraith, Hag, Trapper or Hillbilly Cosmetic
I challenge you to come up with your own idea for a cosmetic for one of the killers mentioned in the title. I personally find a lot of their existing cosmetics mostly uninteresting or just too similar to each other.
Either draw your own idea for a new cosmetic for one of these killers or talk about specific details which you want a cosmetic for one of these killers to include.
I am really bad at drawing so I probably won't draw my ideas up but if you're like me, let's just brainstorm some ideas.
__________________________________________
Challenge : Create or design a cosmetic for either Trapper, Hag, Wraith or Hillbilly.
Try to aim for something different rather than something which looks good.
Bonus points for including a reference to something which makes people think "omg I know what that's about" e.g Wraith having 3 red eyes like the predator laser or Trapper having a trident covered in blood and moss.
Hag with a cowboy hat has also been widely requested. I remember a suggestion a while back about a thorny hag rise cosmetic which people really liked if some of you remember.
No prizes. To be fair the prospect of something new and appealing being available as a potential cosmetic for these killers should be enough as a reward.
Comments