Survivor stuck next to hook.

When I was playing survivor I got stuck next to the hook I was unhooked from; I was unhooked from the strugglephase.

It's the first time I encountered this bug.

On the screenshots you can see what characters and perks were involved and which hook it is;the game was taking place on the Shelterwoods map.

I was playing on PC, attached you can find screenshots and my game log.

DeadByDaylight.log dbd bug 2.JPG dbd bug 3.JPG dbd bug.JPG


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • So as the title says one of the survivors stalled out on the snare, what would it be advisable for me to do? I mean I would m detach from the game, yet it's third time it's occurred. I would prefer not to get delicate prohibited and yet don't have any desire to "hold the game prisoner" I mean he can DC D: Alter: nvm after 2 cups of tea Bill dc'd. Still this in-game glitch ought to be fixed somehow.

    Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox