What you want see in the scoreboard?

Devs told us that they want remove the ranks in the scoreboard when the new matchmaking comes.

But I hope they implement something like a rank/skill-level/ hours or something like that.

I think it’s important for a lot of player to have anything to compare the player to analyse the match. How good are the other player or one of them have maybe 5k hours...

Now is the matchmaking broken, but you see „hey, four escapes but I‘m a rank 13 Killer and the survivor we’re all in red ranks“.

So you know, you have to practice more or it’s a kind of motivation to reach this level. For other player it’s important to show the rank (= means that they were skilled). Please devs, give us anything to compare us to others.

Comments

  • Just a color to indicate the mmr ranking of the person.

    Simple gold, silver and bronze ranking that you see everywhere would be good enough.

    I wanna see with what ranks the game is pairing me.