I'm in my final year of uni, and I'm loving my online classes. It takes me an hour and a half to get into the city for class ordinarily, so this way I can wake up two hours later, make a cup of tea and have class in my PJs instead of having to get dressed in the cold and sit on a crowded train for an hour.
I'm in my final year of uni, and I'm loving my online classes. It takes me an hour and a half to get into the city for class ordinarily, so this way I can wake up two hours later, make a cup of tea and have class in my PJs instead of having to get dressed in the cold and sit on a crowded train for an hour.
I have only walk 5 minutes and then I am on my school already :), and at least you live in a cold country as I can see, I am just a few kilometers below the Equador LINE or whatever it's name on English
I have only walk 5 minutes and then I am on my school already :), and at least you live in a cold country as I can see, I am just a few kilometers below the Equador LINE or whatever it's name on English
Equator ๐ And not really, Australia isn't particularly cold in general, it's just that it's nearly Winter here at the moment.
Equator ๐ And not really, Australia isn't particularly cold in general, it's just that it's nearly Winter here at the moment.
Thought you were from Canada, so good night. Also how is the college on Australia, here in my country on the last bimester we have to do a 100 pages work
Thought you were from Canada, so good night. Also how is the college on Australia, here in my country on the last bimester we have to do a 100 pages work
It probably varies a lot, depending on what university and course you're in. For me personally, it's a lot of work but it's not too bad because I'm genuinely passionate about what I'm doing. The last assignment I submitted was around 30 pages, and I have a 3-4K word essay due in another few weeks.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in my final year of uni, and I'm loving my online classes. It takes me an hour and a half to get into the city for class ordinarily, so this way I can wake up two hours later, make a cup of tea and have class in my PJs instead of having to get dressed in the cold and sit on a crowded train for an hour.
I have only walk 5 minutes and then I am on my school already :), and at least you live in a cold country as I can see, I am just a few kilometers below the Equador LINE or whatever it's name on English
Equator ๐ And not really, Australia isn't particularly cold in general, it's just that it's nearly Winter here at the moment.
Thought you were from Canada, so good night. Also how is the college on Australia, here in my country on the last bimester we have to do a 100 pages work
It probably varies a lot, depending on what university and course you're in. For me personally, it's a lot of work but it's not too bad because I'm genuinely passionate about what I'm doing. The last assignment I submitted was around 30 pages, and I have a 3-4K word essay due in another few weeks.