I won, but I didn't.

So, I was playing solo survivor and was having a pretty fun time. Yea I lost some matches but it was still somewhat fun. I was playing on Backwater Swamp, The Pale Rose. Noone had died. We were fighting a Doctor but still, he was not that great so it wasn't hard. Then we opened the exit gates and I, y'know, escaped. Then the game told me that it lost connection. I tried to login and it didn't work. So I closed the game, and opened it. I didn't gain my 2 pips, which I saw I got when I survived, and I didn't gain any bloodpoints but my challenge, which was gain 75.000 bloodpoint, had 40000 more bloodpoints. This is not okay. I won the match, didn't get downed ONCE, and I didn't gain a single pipe or bloodpoint. What is this ? Did anyone encounter this before ?

Comments