Iridescent shard rates?
Hey, what sort of rate are people getting the shards in the PTB? How many do you get for leveling up?
Thanks!
Hey, what sort of rate are people getting the shards in the PTB? How many do you get for leveling up?
Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's not quite clear.
I think I got 60 for 750 XP.
Then I got something like 80 for 1000+ XP.
Can't remember the exact numbers.
I get like, 500 to 700 XP per game, usually. Didn't kill much people since it was PTB and mostly testing.
In any case : it's way higher than the current rate.
You can possibly get 30-50 shards per round or so.
Someone with more accurate data may come around.